HVAC Services in Elk Grove
Residential & Commercial HVAC Services in Plymouth, Amador & Surrounding Areas
If you have been looking for a reliable company to provide cooling, heating, and indoor air quality services, there's no one better to turn to than the experts at Speedi Air. Our team has been providing trusted HVAC services in Elk Grove for years, and we're committed to delivering exceptional service and lasting results for every job we take on. Whether you need a repair, replacement, or maintenance, we have the solution to meet your needs. Our technicians are NATE-certified, EPA-certified, and trained to provide exceptional service. We're even BBB-accredited, and we take pride in our reputation for quality and customer service.
What Is the Average HVAC System Lifespan?
As one of the most important and expensive investments in your home, your heating and cooling system should be properly maintained to ensure it lasts for as long as possible. The lifespan of an HVAC system depends on a number of factors, including the type of system, how it is maintained, and how it is used. In general, the average lifespan of a heating system is between 15-20 years, while the average lifespan of a cooling system is between 10-15 years. However, this is just an average, and your system may last much longer or much less.
Common signs that your system may be near the end of its lifespan include:
- Your energy bills are increasing
- Your system is making strange noises, like rattling or banging
- Your system is leaking water or refrigerant
- Your system is no longer able to keep your home comfortable when you need it to
- Your home has increased moisture or humidity when the system is on
- You need to run your system for much longer than usual to heat or cool your home
- Your system is no longer able to keep your home at the desired humidity level
Why Choose Speedi Air for Your HVAC Needs?
When you contact our friendly, professional, and highly trained team, you are choosing a local business that puts your needs first. Our technicians are insured, and we offer a range of warranties for the ultimate peace of mind. From start to finish, we go above and beyond for our customers, beginning with a free estimate and ending with a final walkthrough of your system to ensure your total satisfaction.
"he was timely in his response and was able to come out the following day."- Nicole Close
Why Should You Have Your HVAC System Serviced?
In addition to ensuring your system lasts as long as possible, regular maintenance also ensures that your system runs as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on energy bills. During an inspection, our technicians will perform a number of tests to ensure that your system is running as it should. If we find any problems, we'll explain what we found and provide you with a quote for any repairs that may be needed. Regular maintenance is the best way to prevent repairs, so it's well worth the investment.
We provide a full range of services, including:
- Heating Repair: If you rely on your heating system to keep your home warm during the cold winter months, you know how important it is to have it working properly. Our team provides heating repairs for all types of systems, including those that use natural gas, oil, electricity, and even solar. We'll quickly diagnose the source of the problem and provide a fast, effective repair.
- Indoor Air Quality: Did you know that indoor air quality can be up to five times worse than outdoor air quality? This is because homes are often tightly sealed, resulting in a build-up of pollutants that can cause a number of health issues. Our technicians can help you find the right indoor air quality solution for your home, including products that remove airborne particles from the air. We can even help you find the right products to improve the quality of the air throughout your entire property.
- HVAC Installation: If you're looking to replace your old, inefficient HVAC system, turn to our team for help. We'll help you find the right system for your home and your budget, as well as help you with the installation. We can even help you find the right products to improve the quality of the air throughout your entire property.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
Talk to our HVAC team today during a free estimate.
Talk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
We offer fast, reliable service, and go above and beyond for our customers.